Dozer Cutting Edges
We are a prestigious manufacturer, exporter and supplier in this domain, offering wide range of Dozer Cutting Edges to our clients. These edges are manufactured using the optimum grade raw materials by team of dexterous professionals at our well equipped production unit. Owing to its standard dimensions, the provided edges are installed in various kinds of dozer to carry out mining and ripping applications. Furthermore, these Dozer Cutting Edges can be bought from us in bulk at nominal rates.
- High tensile strength
- Require minimal maintenance
- Easy to use
- Robust construction
Dozer Cutting Edges
Rolled Steel Cutting Edges and End Bits
ESCO offers a complete line of cutting edge and end bits for all makes and models of dozers. ESCO edges and end bits are precision punched for easy installation and are available in Forge Tempg and MaxTemp Steel.
ForgeTemp steel is designed for high abrasion, low impact conditions. The high carbon steel provides a balance between wear and impact resistance. MaxTemp steel is heat treated, through-hardened steel that delivers maximum protection against breakage in high impact applications. Both materials are available in OEM standard, heavy-duty and extra heavy-duty designs.
Features and Benefits
- Better penetration reduces fuel consumption
- Available in multiple designs fit any application
- Hot cupped, drop corner end bits are thicker throughout the high wear area
Dozer Cutting Edges are precision punched for easy installation. Dozer Cutting Edges is intended for high abrasion, low impact conditions. All Edges are heat treated through-hardened steel that delivers maximum protection against breakage in high impact applications.
- Unique design is self- sharpening for maximum penetration
- Longer wear life increases machine availability
Dozer Cutting Edges offer:
- Good penetration and diminishes fuel consumption
- Self-sharpening for optimum penetration
- More wear life optimizes machine availability
- Guarantee for blades against abrasion and breakage
- Offerings comprise heavy duty, OEM standard and extra heavy duty
- Hot cupped End Bits offer greater penetration
- We have a wide range of heavy duty and thicknesses in every quality.
- Our edges and bits are heat treated by quenched, tempered and hardened alloy steel.
- Diminished functional costs and downtime for alterations
- Serrated cutting edges for drop-centers
- For breaking up soil without much resistance, close set teeth are given for breaking up
- No deep ridges for level cuts
- For consistent penetration, self-sharpening teeth are given
- Our steels are known for fighting impact wear and breakage for ensuring more cutting edge life
- Easy, fast change from straight to toothed cutting-edge as per job conditions